Many people like the idea of having just one pet sitter to take care of their pets. This is understandable, as pets develop a bond with their caretaker. Because of this, at PAWSitive Strides we strive to use the same pet sitter for all of the visits with your pet. However, it is very important to have a TEAM of pet sitters working for you. Why?
We have heard the following from clients who used other pet sitters before switching over to our service:
- My pet sitter went on her honeymoon for 3 weeks and won’t be able to take care of my pets, can you help?
- My pet sitter is pregnant and is no longer able to take care of my pets, can you help?
- My pet sitter had an emergency at the last minute and I have no one to take care of my pets, can you help?
Our answer is YES, of course we can help! We are a team of pet sitters and always have someone available to you! What happens if one of our sitters has an emergency, gets sick, or needs a vacation? We are still here for you! With our online system, we have all of your information at our fingertips and can easily train another one of the pet sitters on our staff to do the visits with your fur babies. Your service is never interrupted because of a sitter emergency and you are not left in a panic, trying to find a pet sitter at the last minute.
At PAWSitive Strides, we work as a team and cover for each other so that you are NEVER left hanging! Your babies get the benefit of wonderful care and you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that we are here for you WHENEVER you need us!
Latest posts by Caroline Kellam (see all)
- Getting a Cat? Our Complete Checklist for New Cat Owners - January 22, 2018
- Do You Really Need a Shampoo Designed for Dogs? - January 16, 2018
- The Dog-Bathing Dilemma: How Often Should I Bathe my Dog? - January 9, 2018